Thursday, January 19, 2012

Strike A Pose...

If you're worried about the rain forecast for this weekends Long Beach Cycle Swap...
                                    









                                                 
                                                 
Head on over to your local "biker boutique" and get yourself a flannel shirt and a used leather jacket. They'll keep you nice and warm while you search for that rusty star-hub front wheel.

Someone came into my shop and told me about this motorcycle shop he went to on Hollywood Blvd. I told him I never heard about but the next time I was in the area I'd check it out. Then he says, yeah, it's really cool, it's like a biker boutique! I'm not sure he even realized what he just said. Those words go together about as well as jumbo shrimp. Has the 300mm tire has officially returned?      

No comments:

Post a Comment