Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Couple Of Barn Finds... 1969 Honda CB 750 Chopper And A Dirt Bike

    I've always been a sucker for neglected or abandoned dirt bikes. So when I heard about this DRZ sitting in a shed at a local oil field, I had to check it out. It had been sitting for years, somewhat outdoors. Tried to twist the throttle but the slide was stuck. The gas in the tank was dark brown and gummy. However, it still looked like it had some life in it so, I took it. Pretty sure this one will run again soon.
Sitting in another corner of the shed was this 1969 Honda CB750 Chopper. Not exactly sure what year it was built but, if I had to guess, I would say some time during the '70s. Based on the tags, it was last registered in 1982. It's looks to be pretty much in as-build condition. Not really what I was looking for but, couldn't leave without it.       














No comments:

Post a Comment