Monday, March 12, 2012

Will The Real Slim-Shady Please Stand Up...

If I told you the story  surrounding this bike, you wouldn't believe it. And, since I'm not sure I even know the real story, I'll just give you a few shots of the finished product. It's a two up West Coast Choppers CFL with a 4" over  Paughco narrow springer, rolling on a set of Roland Sands Designs Wheels with PM brakes. It's powered by an S&S 113" motor, mated to a Baker 6speed trans by a Performance Machine open primary and PM mid controls. 
 On a much more civil note. To my surprise, when I got to the customers place, I learned he now owns the Top Shelf Customs built 4 up CFL we called the West Coast Special. As you can see, it's not quite as fancy as his new bike but, they do look good together.   
                                     





No comments:

Post a Comment