Monday, September 27, 2010

Karlson Tea Party 2010

Mark Kawakami invited me to ride out to the Karlson Tea Party, with him and Jason McCann. Never got the chance to meet Karlson or have any tea but, I had a great time. Great display of motorcycle, great photography, great croud and plenty of beer and tacos. I didn't take many pics however, there was one bike that I really thought was a cool project. An early Yamaha enduro with the XS 650 motor. I wish I had the forethought to come up with such an original project. My pic of the bike really sucks but in person, it was done so well, looked like it could have left the factory like that, very cool. Thanks to everyone involved with putting on the event, you all know who you are and you did a great job. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment