Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Shelf Customs 2006 Harley Davidson Sportster

A lot of people come in the shop and ask why I haven't been riding my bike. Regretfully, I have to tell them, I can't ride it because the rear motor mount broke off of the engine case. I'm not sure how or why but, that's the deal. Since a case change on these rubber mount bikes is a giant pain in the balls, time and money wise,  I've been on the lookout for a complete motor. Well, thanks to the good people at Westminster Harley Davidson, I finally found one. I know it's just a Sportster but, it's mine and it's one of the most user-friendly Harley's I've ever ridden. Anyways, the new and improved version should be back on the road soon. Thanks again to everyone in the parts department at Westminster HD.        









2 comments:

  1. Don't ever apologise for the Skirty mate, a very tasty example of the most utlitarian of all Hoggly's . . . love your work !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Whiteline I really appreciate the kind words. And, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete