Thursday, December 16, 2010

Seems like yesterday...

Rod Lemond sent me these pics, I didn't even remember him taking them. I was getting this thing ready for Daytona Bike Week and just got the paint work back from Matt at ColorZone. Looks like the motor was just about finished, I think the covers were still at the polishers cause I don't see them in any of the pics. These had to be taken in Feb. of 2004. Man, the shop was a lot different back then. At the time, I was still working for PM though. If fact, I can remember thrashing on this bike for three days to get it ready in time for PM to take it to Daytona for me.






1 comment:

  1. this was on a issue of the italian magazine Freeway (now the mag is no more) and remember I've been thinking that it was one of the coolest in that period..

    chhers from italy

    C.

    ReplyDelete